Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Devil's Challenge - Deals

This was inspired by a challenge issued on 6S called the Devil's Challenge where we had to include the sentence: "You can't make a deal with the devil, Sam," she said, "and expect to come out on top."

"You can't make a deal with the devil, Sam," she said, "and expect to come out on top."
"Sure I can Ellen, because when I'm done living on top in sin, then I can just make a deal with God and live on top in Heaven."
"Thats the most screwed up thing I think I've ever heard Sam."
"No, you're just jealous that you didn't think of it first."
"OH GOD SAM WATCH OUT FOR THAT-" Ellen didn't have a chance to finish because while sitting in the car one minute, she was now sitting in front of two gates one that guarded a descending staircase and one an ascending staircase, "Guess we know how God feels about your deal now, huh Sam."

No comments:

Post a Comment