Monday, November 30, 2009

A Dreamy Love Affair

Based on Prompt phrases from The Sphere: It's just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you, you're like heaven to touch, I want to hold you so much


A Dreamy Love Affair

 

The knock at the door pulled me from my computer where I had been writing my latest chapter to our combined story. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and you were staring back at me, a goofy smile on your lips and a twinkle in your eye. I thought to myself, I want to hold you so much, you must have been thinking the same thing because you gathered me in your arms and kissed me deeply. Now as we lay in bed, I can’t take my eyes off of you, thinking how you’re like heaven to touch. I think it’s just too good to be true. I yawn and close my eyes, my head on your shoulder, wrapped in your arms and just as I drift off to sleep I’m suddenly woken to find I’m still sitting in front of my computer and that it was all an afternoon nap.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment