Friday, December 18, 2009

Your Road Trip Out of Hell

The escape of time does nothing for me as I sit in silence and wait for that email or text message telling me that everything is fine. I promised myself I would no longer worry over you, and yet here I am still losing sleep due to your lack of response. Your words fill my mind day in and day out. I find myself seeing parts of you in every book that I read, in every piece that I write, and in every song that I hear. I feel another nervous breakdown nearing knowing that you are experiencing a moment in life that is more than anything I’ve had to endure at one time. Knowing my words will echo to deaf ears, I want you to know I’m here for you and so is my continued support- I’ll just keep praying that you get where you are going safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment