Thursday, January 21, 2010

Make Me a Sandwich

“Hey, you need a ride?”


“Oh, please! I appreciate the ride, my feet are killing me.”

“You don’t look dressed for walking ma’am if you know what I mean.”

“That rat bastard made me ruin my new heels.”

“I can see that, who’s the rat bastard?”

“My soon to be ex-boyfriend, that’s who. He dropped me off a few miles back and told me to walk home. The asshole, leaves me out in the middle of nowhere, can you believe that?”

“Well that sucks, honey. I’m going to meet a few friends at the diner up the road- is that gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, I have a friend I can call when I get there to pick me up. I’m just so tired and it’s been a long day. I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to rest my eyes for a few minutes.”

“Uh… hey… we’re here, let me help you out. You look simply delicious- by the way, I hope you don’t mind me saying.”

“Jimmy, it’s ‘bout time! Well, whadda ya got there?”

“Hey Marcus, go tell the boys to get the grill ready, I picked up a little supper on the way.”

“Ouch! Let me go, you’re hurting me! Don’t touch me there- what do you mean supper?”

“Don’t worry honey, you’re gonna taste mighty fine between two slices of rye, topped with tomato, onion, lettuce and a little bit of spicy mustard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment