Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vivid Dreams

There are times that I can tell you where some of my dreams originate from, like dreams of serial killers (falling asleep to watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds), or Werewolves (Van Helsing and Underworld 1, 2, and 3 all in one weekend), but others catch me completely off guard. Like the other night for example. I woke up, my heart racing after living a dream of the “Zombie Apocalypse” yes the Zombie Apocalypse… Even more disturbing was the appearance of a group of Cannibals that I met after stopping at a place near the waterfront to trade supplies. I evaded them once, but after they captured remaining members of my group, I had to go back, I couldn’t leave them to such a horrible fate, not with zombies around. We managed to escape by the skin of our teeth and swim to safety only to live to fight another zombie filled day.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I'm glad that you are sharing your great subconscious with the rest of your friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete